We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kodaikanal to chennai or coimbatore-shorter/convinient

Which Kodaikanal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
bhopal
2 posts
Save Topic
Kodaikanal to chennai or coimbatore-shorter/convinient

I'll be travelling from bhopal to kodaikanal via coimbatore (Flight+ taxi) in november. On my way back to bhopal from kodaikanal which route should i prefer (Kodaikanal to coimbatore via taxi then bhopal via plane OR Kodaikanal to chennai via taxi then bhopal via plane. Flight from chennai to bhopal is single stop flight (more convinient) compared to change over flight required for coimbatore to bhopal. Travelling with kid, comfort/saftey and short journey are of paramount importance

Chennai
Destination Expert
for Chennai (Madras), Tamil Nadu
Level Contributor
3,140 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kodaikanal to chennai or coimbatore-shorter/convinient

Hi

Kodai to Chennai is over 500 KMS and a taxi travel on this sector contradicts your priorities (travel with kid, short distance, comfort etc)

Distance between Kodaikanal and Coimbatore is around 170 Kms which you would have anyways travelled on your onwad leg, when you get in to Kodai.

You may have another option of Kodai to Madurai (120 Kms) and a flight from Madurai to Bhopal via Chennai. You however need to switch flights at Chennai, but your taxi travel distance is shorter by 50 odd kms and addresses your need (travel with the kid, comfort/saftey and short journey)

regards

Rajan

bhopal
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Kodaikanal to chennai or coimbatore-shorter/convinient

thankyou

3. Re: Kodaikanal to chennai or coimbatore-shorter/convinient

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, October 07, 2012