We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels and restaurants in kodaikanal

vellore
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
hotels and restaurants in kodaikanal

hello friends iam kumar from vellore i have been to kadaikanal from 29-5-2010 to 2-6-2010 i stayed a hotel hill country resort at attuvampatti kodailkanal it is the worst resort this was booked through club mhindra as iam a member of the club the resort is very bad its appearance and locality is good but mainenance is worst the food they serve only ala carte and too costly they serve buffet only when at rush and season time when we order for the food it takes 1 hr for delivery and bedsheets and pilllows are stinking very lod it looks utensils are very old not at all properly maintained

i went to hotel hilltop towers there is a vegetarian a premium woodlands hotel the worst restaurant where they serve rotten food they refrigerate the cooked and left out food re heat and serve when asked they just go away and that too food is very costly cant even eat the food stinking a lot that too vegetarian no one cares what they serve they just take order and serve they only give good food to the drivers of cabs and vans

another hotel is hotel astoria in kodaikanal i went to have meals over there they serve the plates unwashed still the sambar or the oil remains there when asked for a washed plate the server pours warer and gives tissue paper to wipe this really worst over there rice is half boiled and very sticky very hard to digest

there is another restaurant called meenakshi bhavan we went for meals they serve sambar rasam and kara kolambu all looks same and contains only water no difeerence between the sambar or rasam or kolambu

tibetian brothers is a restaurant runned by tibertians is is some what good to eat very easy and fast and good when compared to all other hotels in the town

1. Re: hotels and restaurants in kodaikanal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, December 09, 2010