We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport transportation

Which Amritsar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
82 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Airport transportation

Hi everyone!!

I heard that there is one free bus service from amritsar airport to Golden temple. Can anybody give information about the timing of those bus? And from where I can get that bus in the airport?

Do I need to get early over there to get it?

Thanks

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,352 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport transportation

There is no such service available may be you can hire a prepaid taxi

Mumbai
Level Contributor
8,793 posts
273 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport transportation

Hi !

On Amirtsar Airport website aai.aero/allAirports/amritsar_passengerinfo.… they menton under Passenger Facilities about the bus service (twice-a-day) but do not mention the timing. So bus service is available.

CarLink

Edited: 4:46 am, March 24, 2014
Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
82 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport transportation

Yeah carlink and arpit.. I saw that site previously. From there only I came to know about this facility. Anyway can you please tell me how much does it cost around in prepaid taxi? Does it need bargaining or they have fixed price? How much time normally takes?

4. Re: Airport transportation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 26, 2015