We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Options to reach Munnar from Kochi?

Pune, Maharashtra
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Options to reach Munnar from Kochi?

I like to travel from kochi airport to munnar club mahindra hotels.in spet...what are options I can go for? We are 5 members how much Tavera or Innova will cost me one way? shall I book it online or will get it on Airport?

Please advise

Thank You!

Munnar, India
Level Contributor
324 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Options to reach Munnar from Kochi?

Hi travelgeek2401

Cochin airport to Club Mahindra A/c tavera cost 4000/-

Regards

Lovelymunnar

Bangalore
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Options to reach Munnar from Kochi?

Hi travelgeek2401,

Welcome to the forum.

The only options for you to travel from Kochi airport to Munnar is to book a taxi or take the local buses. If you are traveling with family I would suggest you book a taxi. You can book one from Kochi airport itself. (prepaid taxi counter). In Kochi airport you can get taxi at any time.

If you are bachelors group then you could try local buses to Munnar. But for that you will have to go to Aluva or Ernakulam. Details available at munnar4u.com/ernakulam-to-munnar-by-bus/

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Roy

Kochi (Cochin...
Level Contributor
957 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Options to reach Munnar from Kochi?

The best option to travel from Kochi airport to Munnar is by booking a taxi in the airport prepaid counter. You can check the details online at http://m.cial.aero/Taxi

4. Re: Options to reach Munnar from Kochi?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, August 15, 2014