We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

about munnar?

Which Munnar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Coimbatore, India
1 post
Save Topic
about munnar?

am planning to go munnar by dis friday .with my friends to spend my weekend saturday and sunday .please give me interesting places and resorts to spend two days with 200%enjoyment . i need tecking very importnat.

Munnar, India
Level Contributor
324 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: about munnar?

Hi

Interesting places in Munnar

Photo point, Jungle honey bee nest, Mattupetti Dam and boating, Elephant arrival spot, Echo point, Kundala Lake, Top station,Tea museum, Nyamakad waterfalls, Anaimudi view, (Rajamala) "South India highest peak- 8841ft, 2695 mts" Eravikulam National park, Blossom park, Pothamedu view, (Sunset view) Cardamom, Coffee & Pepper plantations Etc.....

Regards

Lovelymunnar

2. Re: about munnar?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:48 am, September 26, 2013
Kochi (Cochin...
Level Contributor
878 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: about munnar?

Hi,

Pothamedu View Point, Cultural Show(Kathakali and Martial arts),Kundala Lake, Mattuppety dam, Echo point, Photo point, Elephant Ride at Carmelegiri,Nyayamakad Waterfalls,Rajamala (Eravikulam National Park )(Closed till 4th April 2013) ,Kolukkumalai-jeep safari, Tata Tea museum,Marayoor,Kanthalloor etc are the places of interest.

Hope you are having a bachelor party at Munnar- Please specify your budget range so that we can suggest you the best resorts considering your budget.

Pulimootil Estate- (Deep wood Resort),Camp Noel etc are some options.

Cheers,

SreejithPC

Team Experience Kerala

Candolim, India
Level Contributor
205 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: about munnar?

Hi,

Munnar is a beautiful hill station in Kerala.

Some must visit places in Munnar are -

- The old Christ Church in the town centre is small, cosy and charming with wonderful stained glass panels.

- Mount Carmel is the oldest Roman Catholic Church in the region

- Tea gardens

- Thattekad Bird Sanctuary

- Anamudi

- Mattupetty Lake

- Eravikulam Park

- Elephant Lake

You can visit these famous places on your tour of Munnar..

In my knowledge Camp Noel, Misty Mountain Resort, Blackberry Hills Retreat & Spa, Hillview Munnar, Deshadan Mountain Resorts are all the best resorts.

5. Re: about munnar?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 11, 2014