We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cloud Farm - Munnar

Toronto, Ontario...
Level Contributor
9 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Cloud Farm - Munnar

We really wanted to stay in Cloud Farm when we visit Munnar in May - but I think it's closed down till July. Can anyone confirm this? If it is closed down, can you please suggest close alternatives? We'd like to stay high and experience the clouds/scenes of Munnar's hills.

Thanks!

Mumbai
Level Contributor
2,095 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cloud Farm - Munnar

Try The Tea Sanctuary. They have various bungalows and some seem to be better than others. So please do read all the reviews and book where it suits you. The staff told us that the place is not recommended during the monsoons. I have had a look at the cottages of High Range Club. Not high in the hills - right by the town, but it is a pretty setting.

Edited: 12:14 pm, April 24, 2012
Cochin
Level Contributor
369 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cloud Farm - Munnar

Try for Nature Zone Resort /Blackberry Hills

Kochi (Cochin...
Level Contributor
682 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cloud Farm - Munnar

HI,

Blackberry is not fit for your needs .check Kaivalyam - Yoga and holistic health resort at Munnar it is a 10 acr farm with pepper cardamon and many other spices.

regards

KERALA DAYZ

Corpus Christi, TX
Level Contributor
970 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cloud Farm - Munnar

When are the monsoons in Munnar?

Kochi (Cochin...
Level Contributor
682 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cloud Farm - Munnar

HI,

In Kerala the monsoon season starts from June. but the last week we are getting rain in munnar and also south side of Kerala so we are getting a relief from hot .The Munnar monsoon is same like the Kerala cos its in Kerala.most evening the munnar region getting rain and has a sunny days till June.

The normal season from June to august is the heavy rain

regards

KERALA DAYZ

Corpus Christi, TX
Level Contributor
970 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cloud Farm - Munnar

Thank you, Kerala Dayz!

Toronto, Ontario...
Level Contributor
9 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cloud Farm - Munnar

I'm not really looking for spices... I'd like to stay at a place that has lots of activities to do in Munnar, such as hiking treks, paragliding, etc. Do any of those have that?

Cochin
Level Contributor
369 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cloud Farm - Munnar

HI

Pls check both the websites.Blackberry Hills and Nature Zone .Its exactly same as shown in the pictures

http://www.blackberryresorts.com/

http://naturezoneresort.com/

Kochi (Cochin...
Level Contributor
682 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cloud Farm - Munnar

hi,

3 years back me and a Punjabi family done the para glide in Munnar .but unfortunately after one week he is died in an accident in when he glides, his name is Mr..Pramod .After that i didn't get any information any one doing the paragliding at Munnar regularly . if any one doing so please check his license before you glide.

regards

KERALA DAYZ

Kochi (Cochin...
Level Contributor
682 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cloud Farm - Munnar

hi,

3 years back me and a Punjabi family done the para glide in Munnar .but unfortunately after one week he is died in an accident in when he glides, his name is Mr..Pramod .After that i didn't get any information any one doing the paragliding at Munnar regularly . if any one doing so please check his license before you glide.

regards

KERALA DAYZ