We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What places to be seen in munnar?

Hyderabad, India
1 post
Save Topic
What places to be seen in munnar?

What are all the places to be seen in munnar? Is boating available? If so for how much time? Please furnish with rates.

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
35,881 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What places to be seen in munnar?

You can see Matupetu Dam, Lake, Eravikulam Park, Tea Gardens in Munnar. Boating can be done on Matupetu Lake (Echo Point).

Edited: 1:48 am, December 26, 2011
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: What places to be seen in munnar?

you can visit places such as Eravikulam National Park, the Mattupetty Dam & Dairy Farm, Old Munnar Town, the town market and tea gardens in Munnar. Yes, boating can be done at Echo Point.

Mumbai
Level Contributor
2,095 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What places to be seen in munnar?

Kundala Dam is quieter, less crowded and prettier than Mattupetty Dam. There is boating there too. Please read the reviews on Echo Point. It is a horrid place.

I have done a trip report on my Munnar trip. You may like to view it through my profile.

Edited: 8:03 pm, December 27, 2011
4. Re: What places to be seen in munnar?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, January 17, 2013