We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Site seeing in Allepey?

Stuggart,Germany
5 posts
Save Topic
Site seeing in Allepey?

Hi,

I am planning to reach Allepey in afternoon in Mid Feb and i have some time on the same and preceeding day, can somebody share his expereince any near by nice place to travel.

I have booked houseboat for the next day & i wish to explore maximum out of the available time.

Regards

Neha

Kochi
Level Contributor
85 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Site seeing in Allepey?

Hi Neha,

In my opinion you could visit plantations in and around Alleppey.

Also if you can extend the house boat ride to Kumarakom, They may charge Rs. 500/- to Rs. 750/- extra for this.

But in short not many places to be seen as you would explore all the place while onboard.

Cheers,

Rakesh

2. Re: Site seeing in Allepey?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:21 am, January 27, 2012