We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Springdale resort in Devikulam-Munnar

Which Munnar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chennai
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Springdale resort in Devikulam-Munnar

I booked for 3days stay in this resort after seeing through various positive blogs in the site and paid advance. When I checked in I was not so pleased about the courtesy extended and the atmosphere. When I wanted to order for lunch they informed it would take 1.5hrs to prepare lunch. The beds were stinking and when we complained they were hesitant tochange and after reluctance they agreed to change. Also, to take the car inside the resort for parking we need to have special training. So we decided to cancel our booking and moved to another resort. The management took one day charges for just 3 hours of stay in this resort. The front desk attender is not even courteous enough to regret for the inconveniences caused. I also heard from the neighbor that the food quality is horrible.

Do not even think of going to this resort. Waste of money. You will loose your happiness.

1. Re: Springdale resort in Devikulam-Munnar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, November 07, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Munnar