We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Dream In Desert"

Which Bhuj hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bhuj-Kutch
Level Contributor
7 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
"Dream In Desert"

Hello Friends...

"Greetings from Great Desert of Kutch"

This is Kuldip Gadhvi from Bhuj. (Not Guide but True Friend)

I am thinking to change defination of Tourism. I offer all tourist to have self planned tour in Kutchh or Kachchh. Here you can plan your trip with "Cooldeep", member of Hospitalityclub.org who have hosted more than 15 different tourists from 10 different countries.

You may have splendid exerience when you make your trip more adventurous, full of fun & of course cheapest than ever...

Just try this "Hospitalityclub.org" or write e-mail to cool_k_deep@yahoo.com or dail +91 93282 99666

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: "Dream In Desert"

It is many years since I visted Bhuj. I am hoping to make a trip to Kutch as soon as this December. 35 years ago I stayed at the Prince Hotel and visited Dhordha in Banni, where I stayed with a family that still lives there. I would like to visit them and stay a few nights.

I recall hearing that the Prince hotel was destroyed during the earthquake - has it been rebuilt?

I would like to have a bit of help with making contacts with people that I once knew - but it is many years ago and I do not speak Kutchi. Do you?

I wonder if you or someone you could reccommend could help with arrangements.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: "Dream In Desert"

Namaste Kuldip

you must be a poet?

I think we have met.I am a good friend of Kachchh.

I'll be back in October and with a group in November to dream in the desert - the Ranns are my soul home.

Avjo

Caroleben

Bhuj-Kutch
Level Contributor
7 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: "Dream In Desert"

Dear Carroll..

I am very glad to hear from you. You are the lady whom I met in Prince and arrange some medicines and doctor that night? right?

Well, there is news: I consider as Good and Bad both.

Bad News: Its so sad that I cannot meet you this year.

Good News: Because I'm in England.. ;-)

Anyway I'm happy that you'll bring more turists to "Kutch" and you know better than others its beauty...

Hope your health is fine.

Keep in touch..

With love,

Kuldip

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: "Dream In Desert"

Hi Friend

Good news. Where are you in England because I am in Mallorca until December and sometimes I come to London or you could come to see us in Spain and I could show you this island!

My health is fine.

There is no bad news!

Carole

Bhuj-Kutch
Level Contributor
7 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: "Dream In Desert"

Dear Carole..

I am so glad that you are Happy & Healthy :)

Well, I am living in Leamington Spa and I am studying NVQ 2 in Diploma in Health and Social Care in Birmingham College.

Thank you very much for invitation, I found Mallorca very beautiful in google;-) but I cannot afford to travel cost. I would definately come to meet you next year when I have some savings :-)

and it would be really pleasure to meet you here in UK. I'll await for that mail when you\ll say "Kuldip, I'm coming to meet you ;-) "

With love,

Kuldip Gadhvi

6. Re: "Dream In Desert"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:21 am, September 10, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Bhuj