We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel to Roatan in November

Santa Cruz...
4 posts
Save Topic
Travel to Roatan in November

Hi,

we are in the beginning stages of planning our next diving/snorkeling trip & wonder if anyone can tell us what the weater is like in November in Roatan. Also where to stay for good shore diving/snorkeling.

thanks

Roatan, Honduras
Level Contributor
624 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel to Roatan in November

November is rainy season. Use the little green search button on this forum to provide more in depth information. It may not rain for a few days, and it may rain for weeks............

Santa Cruz...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel to Roatan in November

Thanks, back to the map to pick a new location

New York City, New...
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel to Roatan in November

Here are the monthly temperature and rainfall details: worldweatheronline.com/Roatan-weather-averag…

Good diving can be found in the West End or West Bay area. Good snorkeling in West Bay or Sandy Bay.

Santa Cruz...
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel to Roatan in November

excellent link, thanks. Looks like we may wait till March or april. Again thanks for the info

West Bay, Honduras
Level Contributor
111 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Travel to Roatan in November

Ha ha Shawnda. I think you scared them away. And I don't disagree either. My answer is I've had close friends and relatives visit me here and have a perfect week of sun and hot weather on numerous occasions during the month of November over the last 6 1/2 years that I have lived here full time and then this past Nov 24th (2013) when my Daughter came to visit for her 2nd time, it was the week from hell with the worst 6 days of weather, according to the locals, since Hurricane Mitch. It took out portions of most of the docks on the north side. Go figure. I would still take a chance and come here in November over just about anywhere else because TYPICALLY, even if it rains a bit, it stops and it's not too bad. Just my 2 lempiras worth. Having said that to be as helpful as possible to your inquiry, I'm curious. If I travel to where you live for a week in November, what kind of weather will I have?

6. Re: Travel to Roatan in November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 04, 2015
Get answers to your questions about West End