We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Splash Inn or Las Rocas??

Which West End hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
969 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Splash Inn or Las Rocas??

Help?

We do not dive and just looking to hang out at beach, pool and beach bars. We do like kayaks and off shore snorkeling. Not really interested in late night parties etc. Looking for convenience to walk to eateries, bars etc.

These are the 2 that we are looking at. Decent deals with Las Rocas offering breakfast.

Which one would you choose? Why? I know one is West End and other West Bay. Not familiar with either location as this will be first visit.

June travel....

Thanks!

11. Re: Splash Inn or Las Rocas??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 3:04 pm, February 17, 2013
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
969 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Splash Inn or Las Rocas??

All great info. so now decision time.

Thanks all!

Rehoboth Beach...
Level Contributor
183 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Splash Inn or Las Rocas??

Well thats the point no to get several perspectives i think that some take another point of view as disagreement not the same thing at all. I personally prefer to hear many different points of view when i am trying to research something..

I wander the world
Level Contributor
3,887 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Splash Inn or Las Rocas??

I was talking to a lady yesterday who enjoyed many things about Las Rocas... the tiny size of the room was not one of them. She also said she believed cause of the way the property is designed the bugs were much worst. I don't think the beach you guys are talking about is part of Las Rocas Though I s'pose one could haul a longer over there if they were pressed. If ya stay at LR and want to hang out of West Bay beach you gonna be paying a day pass/lounger fee.

I would agree with dhauk, though I don't think Sueno has a pool.

IF pool and beach front are needed.. Infinity, Mayan Princess and Henry Morgan all have them on West Bay Beach.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
1,373 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Splash Inn or Las Rocas??

Nomad...we go lay on towels in the sand in front of Fosters and the other side of Argentinian Grill and were never charged a penny, beach is public/ free..

Or, do you mean if you want to "rent" a chair?

I wander the world
Level Contributor
3,887 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Splash Inn or Las Rocas??

Yes Fathie. :0)

17. Re: Splash Inn or Las Rocas??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 19, 2014
Get answers to your questions about West End