We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to buy shrimp & lobster in West End?

Keosauqua, Iowa
Level Contributor
2 posts
110 reviews
Where to buy shrimp & lobster in West End?

Are there trucks that sell shrimp & lobster tails, and maybe fresh fish, in the West End? I bought some off a truck that drove along the beach in Sandy Bay (in February) and will be coming back next winter, but staying in the West End this time...

I found a place near French Harbour that sells seafood, but I may not have a car this time.

Thanks!

carp, on
Level Contributor
164 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Where to buy shrimp & lobster in West End?

There is a small store on the south east corner at the traffic circle that sell fish & seafood.

Sudbury, Canada
Level Contributor
6,856 posts
14 reviews
2. Re: Where to buy shrimp & lobster in West End?

There are also guys who sell frozen sea food along the West End road, usually in the afternoon.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
4,544 posts
138 reviews
3. Re: Where to buy shrimp & lobster in West End?

we had trucks come to our rental which was actually out near Cocolobo/Lands End. They came a couple of times during the week we were there...

4. Re: Where to buy shrimp & lobster in West End?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:43 am, June 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about West End