We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa de Paradise

Which West End hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Casa de Paradise

I arrive in Feb..and already the owners have gone far beyond what anyone would expect...remember you are a visitor to the Island and condemning without doing research is unfair..I am looking forward to moving into Casa de Paradsie so much....... see you all in FEB...at least the people that are there when I get there....I am moving back after many many years away...in for a shock I am sure but the people and the soul oft he Island is what I remember....doing volunteer work its time to give back..and some of the children are so poor..its sad...so the owners of Casa de Paradise are two very special an accommodating, caring people..and I know my stay there will be sweet!!!

1. Re: Casa de Paradise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, November 26, 2012
Get answers to your questions about West End