We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delivery

Sudbury, Canada
Level Contributor
5,166 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Delivery

We will be spending a couple of months in West End this winter and not renting a car. We were wondering if anyone knows of a delivery service other than Roatan at your service. We are considering getting cases of supplies (wine beer food soft drinks etc.) Does the bulk supply place near French Harbour deliver?

I wander the world
Level Contributor
4,121 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Delivery

Just out of curiosity, why do you not want to work with "At your service"

This may be the place you are talking about.

http://www.thebulkgourmet.com/index.html

It doesn't say they deliver but another web site was talking about their delivery days.

I talked with a guy in West Bay asked a local kid to bring him cases of beer every morning. It was a interesting arrangement, the kid gt paid to deliver and the guy nor his friends has to peel themselves away from the beach to do a beer run. I thought it a genius idea.

Another concern one might have is storage space.

Sudbury, Canada
Level Contributor
5,166 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Delivery

No real reason... just looking to see what is available other than at your service, compare prices etc. The bulk gourmet website is not completed and no mention of delivery. I know Flying Fish delivers but that is only for food.

I wander the world
Level Contributor
4,121 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Delivery

In what way is the web site not complete?

From the contact page...

TheBulkGourmet@yahoo.com

Email to find out of they deliver

Edited: 12:35 pm, July 13, 2011
Sudbury, Canada
Level Contributor
5,166 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Delivery

FYI Got an email back from Bulk Gourmet and they will deliver products you buy from their catalogue or what you buy in their warehouse. Sherry handles food and equipment, Butch handles beer, liquor and wine. Sounds like a plan to me! ;)

I wander the world
Level Contributor
4,121 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Delivery

Gotta love those email addresses.

League City, Texas
Level Contributor
1,489 posts
198 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Delivery

Is this delivery free?

Sudbury, Canada
Level Contributor
5,166 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Delivery

Sherry didn't say but I know that Flying Fish will deliver to West End for $5.00 and if your order is $100 or more delivery is free. Email sent will let you know.

Are you back in Tx Suzybro?

I wander the world
Level Contributor
4,121 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Delivery

It may be the prices of the items have folded in the delivery fee.

It may take some time research to truly know the better value.

roatan
Level Contributor
287 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Delivery

There is a beer/soda outlet in West End. It's just across the road from LaFise bank. She does deliver. It's called a deposito.

Bonnie

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
885 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Delivery

Bonnie; is that deposito new?? We were making the occasional road trip to French Harbour last year to stock up on bulk beer, etc.

BTW; see you in February. All bookings have been made. We're going to be staying in a house up by Shawnda.

Brian

Get answers to your questions about West End