We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Out of the Blue Rental

Los Angeles
1 post
Save Topic
Out of the Blue Rental

We are booked to stay at the rental home Out of the Blue on West Bay Beach in June this year. We have two boys ages 9 and 7. Has any one stayed here and what are the pros and cons?

Roatan, Honduras
Level Contributor
256 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Out of the Blue Rental

It is a nice location owned by really nice people.

Do not understand why you ask this question after the fact.

Flowers Bay...
Level Contributor
1,864 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Out of the Blue Rental

Seems a little late either way if your already booked

ottawa
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Out of the Blue Rental

So, how was it? I am looking to rent it this year as well. I can;t find the link though...any suggestions?

Flowers Bay...
Level Contributor
1,864 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Out of the Blue Rental

Any suggestions??? Yes, Try google.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
2,605 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Out of the Blue Rental

Always up for a challenge to find things online-(even if it doesn't affect me-yes, I have issues) can't find an active link either. www.roatanoutoftheblue.com is out of service

winnipeg
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Out of the Blue Rental

How was your stay. We are there in Feb. for the 3rd time. Was the power out a lot. Is there any construction going on?

7. Re: Out of the Blue Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:31 am, October 02, 2009
Get answers to your questions about West End