We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coralsea water world

Rhyl, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
22 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Coralsea water world

Hi we are off to Coralsea waterworld in Oct, we are taking our 18 month old who still has full fat milk does anyone know if this available at the hotel or surrounding shops, i have tried to email hotel but not sure i have the right add so if anyone has that it would be a help. Any advice about the hotel would be great thanx :)

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Coralsea water world

Hi we are returning for our 4th time to coral sea waterworld in oct. Try this email address its for Julie from guest relations, I'm sure she will be able to help you. CWW-GuestRelation@coralsearesorts.com.

Louise

Rhyl, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
22 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coralsea water world

Great thanks Louise. Also want to visit Soho square is it far away?

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Coralsea water world

Hi. Soho square is about 15 mins in a taxi. It's nice to look around without all the hassle and see the fountain and visit the ice bar. Def worth a visit. Expensive to eat there though. Enjoy

glasgow
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coralsea water world

Hi just back from second time at coral sea yest thehotel has container at cereal in morn with full fat and semi skimmed milk and also have a steriliser unit in restaurant u can buy full fat blue milk from supermarket outside hotel we got it for my little girls x

Rhyl, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
22 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Coralsea water world

Thanks Annmarie thats great to know, hope you had a nice time we go in 5 days :)

Edited: 8:02 am, October 01, 2013
6. Re: Coralsea water world

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, October 03, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Nabq Bay