We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hi, I am going sharm in July. I hear temp is v hot..should I

London, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Hi, I am going sharm in July. I hear temp is v hot..should I

Still bring dresses to wear maxi dresses, nice dresses etc or will it just be too hot and I will have to stick to just shorts and top everyday? First time going

Thankyou

La Herradura, Spain
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
3,402 posts
198 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hi, I am going sharm in July. I hear temp is v hot..should I

July is extremely hot in Sharm - approaching the hottest time of the year. Last year when I was there it was approaching 50C at the end of July. All depends on you and what you like to wear. Please read the question about appropriate dress in the Top Questions on the Sharm forum.

Take care with the heat - you will need shade during the hottest part of the day, high SPF suncream and lots of fluids.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
3,729 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hi, I am going sharm in July. I hear temp is v hot..should I

Strappy summer dresses and maxi dresses are fine to wear and are very cooling so I would defo bring them. Mostly in the day shorts and strappy vest tops suffice, or you will probably be round the pool or in the sea and in swimwear and a wrap.....it will be hot 40s - 50s ;)

sharm elsheikh
10 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hi, I am going sharm in July. I hear temp is v hot..should I

im a sharm resident,yeah it's hot ,but anyway sticking by da pool or sea cools my skin,it'snot that bad with the breezy air ,u can wear whatever u like short or long dress whatever it makes u comfortable dear.

4. Re: Hi, I am going sharm in July. I hear temp is v hot..should I

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, June 26, 2014