We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Photographer - Tirana Aqua Park Resort

London, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Photographer - Tirana Aqua Park Resort

can anyone advise if the Tirana Aqua Park resort have an in-house photographer, travelling on 18th July and would really like some nice photos taken whilst there.

Humberside
Level Contributor
39 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Photographer - Tirana Aqua Park Resort

I have just got back from there today and they do have someone going round in the day asking if you would like your photos took at sunset or however you would like. Don't know on price as did not get this done but there is someone there 

Level Contributor
104 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Photographer - Tirana Aqua Park Resort

How was it did u enjoy? I'm going for the first time to this hotel in a fortnight. Bit anxious, first time AI and first time Egypt, thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Photographer - Tirana Aqua Park Resort

Thanks, reading some real good feedback regarding this hotel.

Stevenage, United...
Level Contributor
119 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Photographer - Tirana Aqua Park Resort

We have used them the last two years and they offer a great service. First year they took some photos at sunset in the garden area and these were lovely.

Highly recommended.

London, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Photographer - Tirana Aqua Park Resort

What are their prices please, are they reasonable?

Stevenage, United...
Level Contributor
119 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Photographer - Tirana Aqua Park Resort

First year we paid £100 for 50 prints including he garden ones. You get a CD as well with images on them. I think it was good value.

I know they offer all sorta of packages and you can haggle so make sure you do that!

7. Re: Photographer - Tirana Aqua Park Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 23, 2014