We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much are you taking to Egypt when you go ?

London, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
How much are you taking to Egypt when you go ?

Are you staying for long? Are you doing all inclusive? Are you taking all English or all egypt?

Curious

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: How much are you taking to Egypt when you go ?

Hi. Me and my boyfriend are going on 29th aug for 2 weeks - I'm a bit of a laze-by-the-pool sort of girl but my boyfriend loves all the excursions. We're taking £600 and that's to also pay for the flight excursion to Cairo, so really about 350-400 to do small excursions and buy presents/eat out.

I'm a bit sceptical about not using Thomas cook for excursions and going for cheaper, local companies. Can anyone recommend a really good company?

Sammie

Cheshire
Level Contributor
7 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: How much are you taking to Egypt when you go ?

Going with a girl mate, am taking £450 to change over there and taking my bank card, last time I went I spent £300 in 2 weeks..so doing more excursions this time. We are going AI for 2 weeks :)

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
3,529 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: How much are you taking to Egypt when you go ?

On our last visit we only spent £150 over two weeks but didn't do any excursions/trips so mainly went on tips/souvenirs, next time, however, trip is longer and we are planning to do maybe six trips, one to Cairo definitely. We just wanted to relax and do nothing on our last trip and that's exactly what we did and enquired about excursion prices for next time so shall be taking quite a bit more!

Altrincham, United...
Level Contributor
219 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: How much are you taking to Egypt when you go ?

Me and my boyfriend normally go AI for a week and end up spending £500 each but thats excursions too. We are big shopaholics and tend to buy the designer gear when we are out there. This time we are going for 2 weeks and we are going to take around £600 each but will probably be more than that by the time we go in July. We have priced our excursions up and they are around £300 each, maybe a bit less if we decide not to do the diving course but just do the diving trip instead.. We'll see.... :)

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,226 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: How much are you taking to Egypt when you go ?

Between me and the other half took around £500, had around £150 left and made some back selling cigs

16. Re: How much are you taking to Egypt when you go ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 18, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Nabq Bay