We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oriental resort - money exchange?

Ilford, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Oriental resort - money exchange?

Hi, i just wanted to know if the oriental resort has a money exchange service?

If not, will i be able to change currency in the HSBC bank outside the hotel?

1 week to go!!

Accrington, United...
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oriental resort - money exchange?

I havent stayed here but I presume they would have some sort of facility as most of the larger hotels do.

I have used the HSBC here to exchange money, very easy too.

Ilford, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oriental resort - money exchange?

thank you!

hull
Level Contributor
69 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Oriental resort - money exchange?

Hi we have stayed here they is cash machine in hotel near the shop what changes your money used it last year and got the going rate at the time have great holiday our family loved this hotel we going back end of the year .

redcar
Level Contributor
39 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Oriental resort - money exchange?

hi

just stayed at the oriental for a week there is a cash coversion machine inside the hotel its really easy to use. hsbc bank will only change money if you are a customer in the uk but the national arab back on the next corner will change money. my advice is to use the cash machine inside it means you can pop and change small denominations if you do not need to change a larger amount.

London, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Oriental resort - money exchange?

Hi be careful using certain machines in Egypt as some do scam.

Anyway just curious are you taking all UK pounds to Egypt then changing it to Egyptian money when out there or are you just changing it all to Egyptian pounds in this country

6. Re: Oriental resort - money exchange?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, May 10, 2014