We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coral Sea Splash Resort or renamed as Coral Sea Aqua Club...

London, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Coral Sea Splash Resort or renamed as Coral Sea Aqua Club...

Hi there

Never been to Eqypt before and have a couple of question... which I'm sure have been posted a few times before, but looking for some honest answers please.

Firstly - is Nabq Bay a safe are? as a first time traveller to Egypt am concerned by the recent higher grading of the security warnings for Egypt. If it was just me and hubby wouldn't be so worried but we have our 4 year old sons safety to think of. Unlikely we'll leave the hotel but is the local area (shops etc) safe to walk around if we do go for a wander? Sorry if I sound nieve!

Secondly - is there a decent beach within walking distance of this hotel - my son does like to have a spalsh and swim in the sea

Thirdly and lastly - (dont laugh) but is there a mini-disco/kids time in the evening as my son does like to join in and has always enjoy these on previous holidays.

Thank you so very much to anyone who takes the time to respond, the hotel looks fabulous but guess just need a bit of guidance / reassurance.

Thanks

Deb

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
372 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coral Sea Splash Resort or renamed as Coral Sea Aqua Club...

Hi.

got back this morning in the early hours.

yes there is a mini disco. its every night from 8.30 til 9.30

I too was really really worried about travelling there with my 2 year old but i found it to be perfectly safe. didn't notice anything untoward. security guards around which perhaps i wouldn't have seen in for example tenerife but never felt worried or concerned at all. we walked up and down the main road and off the main road on the coastal walkway and it was great,

the local beach isn't what i would have expected as it is a coral beach rather than a sand beach but is still very nice. not for walking on in bare feet though - beach shoes or water shoes are a must. its my understanding that because the coral is so close to shore holiday makers are discouraged from just wading in (it damages the coral) and are encouraged to walk out along the jetties to where they can swim without touching or breaking the coral so maybe depending how old your son is/how good a swimmer he is the beach may not be suitable.

our 2 year old also likes splashing around but there was more than enough to occupy him within the hotel splash area. at only 2 years old there were at least 4 slides that he could go on unsupervised and at least another 3 supervised plus the lazy river and wave pool and thats without the main pools. he had a ball.

hope you have a great time.

milton keynes
Level Contributor
66 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coral Sea Splash Resort or renamed as Coral Sea Aqua Club...

Hi glad to see you had agreat time at this resort, i have just booked up to go in June , Can i ask do you happen to have there E=Mail adress as i am finding it hard to obtain

3. Re: Coral Sea Splash Resort or renamed as Coral Sea Aqua Club...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 22, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Nabq Bay