We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dress code - Rixos

london
Level Contributor
78 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
dress code - Rixos

Can anyone tell me if there is a dress code for men in the al a carte restaurants at the Rixos Hotel ie: long trousers?

London
Level Contributor
627 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dress code - Rixos

yes there is a requirement for men to wear trousers in the a la cartes, my 11 year old boy was exempt though

Next do some lovely linen trousers that my hubby wears, when we leave the restaurant they can be rolled up to below the knee shorts.

Enjoy!

london
Level Contributor
78 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: dress code - Rixos

Thank you, are jeans aloud?, And I'm sure we will enjoy, going by the fantastic reviews for this hotel!

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
244 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: dress code - Rixos

Yes you are allowed to wear jeans.

London
Level Contributor
627 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: dress code - Rixos

Depending when you are going jeans may be uncomfortably hot!

5. Re: dress code - Rixos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 18, 2014