We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal albatros moderna - beach towels

Nottingham
Level Contributor
1,495 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Royal albatros moderna - beach towels

We are going to the RAM on Sunday and am wondering if we need to take a couple of beach towels. I have checked the search above and can see that beach towels are provided in the room, however, if we decide to go on a boat/snorkel trip will we be allowed to take the hotel towels or do we need our own to take.

Thanks

burnley
Level Contributor
370 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Royal albatros moderna - beach towels

you don't need to take beach towels with you they supply. If you are going on a trip involving snorkel/diving you can take the ones from your room. But I found the weather so good that I didn't use a towel I just let myself dry in the sun. Also if you have a word with one of the guys round the pools who sort out the sun loungers they will reserve you a couple of loungers with towels on everyday. John.

Nottingham
Level Contributor
1,495 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Royal albatros moderna - beach towels

Thanks John, I won't bother then. I'm sure my 14 year old daughter will manage to fill the extra space in the cases!

3. Re: Royal albatros moderna - beach towels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 16, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Nabq Bay