We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

advice please - coral sea splash resort

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
369 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
advice please - coral sea splash resort

Hi all

we are going here for the first time in just over two weeks. Party of 2 adults 1 young child. My little one still has a morning and afternoon nap so I am wanting to email the hotel beforehand to ask for a room that is quiet and gets the sun all day (so hubby and I still get some sun time).

Can anyone please tell me what blocks get the sun all day and are quiet so that I can contact the hotel please. Also what room numbers in these blocks are higher up.

with thanks for any responses

linksmanmissy

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
369 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: advice please - coral sea splash resort

Also - tipping - whats the norm please? how much how often and who to? thank you

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
369 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: advice please - coral sea splash resort

dear all

got advice e tipping now just short of details on room numbers. can any one help please

thanks

linksmanmissy

3. Re: advice please - coral sea splash resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, February 19, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Nabq Bay