We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rixos

stockton
Level Contributor
26 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
rixos

hi can anybody tell me if there is a 24 hour bar in the rixos please

LIVERPOOL
Destination Expert
for Makadi Bay, Hurghada
Level Contributor
3,472 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: rixos

Yes there are two one is in the main reception (Piano bar) and the other (Lobby bar) in the old reception area.

John

stockton
Level Contributor
26 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: rixos

cheers john

London
Level Contributor
104 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: rixos

another quick question for the rixos. Have booked a junior suite. Which part of the complex would people recommend? Sea view / pool view?

We would like a good view and want it to be away from crowds yet not too far from the main parts of the hotel (we will have a toddler and an infant, hence two pushchairs, with us)

Thanks

Edited: 9:07 am, February 15, 2013
LIVERPOOL
Destination Expert
for Makadi Bay, Hurghada
Level Contributor
3,472 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: rixos

Rixos is quite a large hotel as you have children you may be best asking for a room towards the beach or maybe around the middle pool it is the beach area where you will also find the Zodiac buffet restaurant and all of the al a carte's the second buffet restaurant which is below reception and near pool 1 and the main entrance of the hotel is for Adult guests I think the child age there is above 12.

John

London
Level Contributor
104 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: rixos

thanks John!

essex
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: rixos

Can anyone tell me the dress code ?

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
360 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: rixos

At Rixos now - very impressed. Definitely the best hotel we have stayed in in Egypt. Room is spacious (family room) and ground floor means you have own sunbeds off the terrace though there doesn't seem to be a problem with shortage of sunbeds anyway. Buffets are v. good, only tried first a la carte (Indian) tonight but it was excellent. Wifi is free and available in bars and restaurants and some rooms near big receptions. Dress code would seem to be long trousers for men but I am surprised how well people seem to dress here in the evenings, not over the top but smart. Only thing I wished I'd known was that cotton tops can't be worn in the pool so wish I'd bought a Lycra top with us for my daughter to use in the pool as she burns easily. Other than that we're having a great time and will definitely stay here again.

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
360 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: rixos

At Rixos now - very impressed. Definitely the best hotel we have stayed in in Egypt. Room is spacious (family room) and ground floor means you have own sunbeds off the terrace though there doesn't seem to be a problem with shortage of sunbeds anyway. Buffets are v. good, only tried first a la carte (Indian) tonight but it was excellent. Wifi is free and available in bars and restaurants and some rooms near big receptions. Dress code would seem to be long trousers for men but I am surprised how well people seem to dress here in the evenings, not over the top but smart. Only thing I wished I'd known was that cotton tops can't be worn in the pool so wish I'd bought a Lycra top with us for my daughter to use in the pool as she burns easily. Other than that we're having a great time and will definitely stay here again.

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
360 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: rixos

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
360 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: rixos

Get answers to your questions about Nabq Bay