We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

egyptian experience resort

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
87 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
egyptian experience resort

hi

we have booked an appartment for 4 weeks for december 2013 and was just wondering are we far away from everything or is there plenty to do nearby

thanks

Doncaster, United...
Destination Expert
for Nabq Bay, Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,196 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: egyptian experience resort

Hiya

Egyptian experience isn't walking distance to anywhere I'm afraid unless you fancy a half hour walk but there is a complex shuttle bus and an English lady who runs a taxi service. Both are cheap and reliable so no problem getting around. They have day passes to a couple of beaches and a lovely pool bar open during the day for great food and soft drinks if you want a pool day. You are a 5 minute drive from centre of nabq and about 20 minutes from

Na ama bay, 10 minutes to soho square. Anything else you need just ask as I own on there too and will be back in April :)

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
87 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: egyptian experience resort

thankyou very much for your reply,

how far away is the nearest shop?does that also require a taxi,thanks

Edited: 12:59 pm, January 12, 2013
Doncaster, United...
Destination Expert
for Nabq Bay, Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,196 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: egyptian experience resort

Hi,

Depends what shops you need ? there is a small supermarket about a 10 minute walk away and I did notice in December it looked as if a bar/cafe was maybe opening next to it but other than that you are looking at a longer walk or a taxi or bus. I walked from the complex to the far end of Nabq in December it took me about 45 minutes but its a pleasant walk passing plenty of shops and bars on the way its just that the first part of Nabq is mainly hotels so its a while before you hit the shops etc

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
87 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: egyptian experience resort

thankyou very much :)

5. Re: egyptian experience resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 15, 2014