We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfers airport to Grand Sharm Plaza

southampton, england
Level Contributor
195 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Transfers airport to Grand Sharm Plaza

Which is the best transfer company to use from airport to Gand Sharm Plaza. If a taxi how much would you expect to pay?

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
72 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfers airport to Grand Sharm Plaza

is that hotel in nabq bay? we payed £20 in may to nabq bay radisson blu i think the grand sharm plaza is next door. we have used bluesky transfers in the past no probs, or ask your hotel if they do there own pick up service transfers. A2B TRANSFERS is another company good luck

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
769 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfers airport to Grand Sharm Plaza

Cadgesouthampton,

Me and the misses flying out next week 29 November(!) from LGW and have booked our transfers from hotel to Grand Sharm Plaza and it cost us £20 RETURN....got the voucher detailing all the info. I WILL PUT THE COMPANY NAME ON HERE FOR YOU. With a EGY10 tip that would be £11 EACH WAY!!! BRILLIANT.

Stand-by for the company name as soon as I find the paperwork......

1baloo

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
769 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfers airport to Grand Sharm Plaza

We will be using sharm-club.com

1baloo

Buckinghamshire
Level Contributor
3 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfers airport to Grand Sharm Plaza

Thanks for your info! I have just booked them!

Rekha

southampton, england
Level Contributor
195 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transfers airport to Grand Sharm Plaza

Have booked with sun transfers £8.10 each return for private transfer.

Surrey, England.
Level Contributor
108 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Transfers airport to Grand Sharm Plaza

Hi,

I am at the point of booking the transfers, I think it's a bit of a minefield, so I will wait until you come back, and perhaps you could post here if they were any good?

Hope you have a great time, and that the hotel is fantastic. Look forward to hearing all about when you return. We are booked at the same hotel, we go in March, so any hints and tips would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Askam in Furness...
Level Contributor
250 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Transfers airport to Grand Sharm Plaza

we are thinking of booking this hotel in march as well 2 weeks from 4th, what made you choose this one is it from personal experience? think we will book transfters when we book flights and holiday but will look up sun transfers now.

London, United...
Level Contributor
768 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Transfers airport to Grand Sharm Plaza

We've always used Sharm club.com, never had a problem with them. £10 each way, that's not per person its per minibus, a bargain.

burnley
Level Contributor
370 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Transfers airport to Grand Sharm Plaza

hi there how did you pay for the transfer. Thank you please reply john.

MIDDLESBROUGH
Level Contributor
53 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Transfers airport to Grand Sharm Plaza

We used sun transfers at Christmas 2012 from Sharm airport and return to and from Nabq Bay the cost for return was 20 Euro the driver will meet you once you have collected your bags and leave the baggage area he will be holding a board with your name on it. You book it on-line and you pay by credit card (no charge for credit card use) that is 20 Euro for a return booking we have booked them again for our holiday in March again from Sharm.

Get answers to your questions about Nabq Bay