We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Swim up room holiday village???

Wirral, England
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Swim up room holiday village???

Going to be travelling to this resort on Friday, looks like temperatures are pretty high all week while we are there. All the pictures for the swim up rooms show 2 beds but no shade?!

As some one who can burn pretty badly I'm wondering if there is shades available by the swim up rooms??

Also I've read that the pools are too cold to use this time of year?! Can anyone confirm please??

Thanks in advance :o)

newcastle
Level Contributor
127 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Swim up room holiday village???

Hi there we were there last November with swim up room ,,

As for shade no parasols but some blocks don't get the sun all day anyway,,

As for cold pool errr yes bloody freezing and there's not a lot of privacy between you and next door,,,nice though and walk in wardrobe for wife,,, probably worth paying for,, for that,,

If we went again before November and after end feb we would have one but not in between,,,

This may help ,, cheers dean

Wirral, England
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Swim up room holiday village???

Thanks for the info dean, I'm thinking we may spend lots of time in the adults only section on the beach :o)

Hampshire, UK
Level Contributor
158 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Swim up room holiday village???

We go on Sunday and also booked a swim up room, one of the pools is heated think it's the quiet one so can always have a swim in there if our swim up pool is too cold!

4. Re: Swim up room holiday village???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 01, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Nabq Bay