We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Royal Grand Azure

Exeter
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Topic
The Royal Grand Azure

Sorry that I have been posting lots of questions recently - I just wondered what the policy on smoking was in the Royal Grand Azure - Is it a case of no smoking in public areas? Also I understand that the hotel has a shop that sales cigarettes - what do they stock? I smoke menthol are these available? And how much do they cost in the hotel roughly?

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
73 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Royal Grand Azure

Hi no smoking inside areas, but will be too hot for being inside anyway!! Shop did sell ciggs but cant tell you what as I got mine at the airport. I am sure they will have menthol but maybe get some at airport and restock when you are there.

2. Re: The Royal Grand Azure

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 04, 2013