We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sharm Grand Plaza Jetty/what part of nabq bay

england
Level Contributor
538 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Sharm Grand Plaza Jetty/what part of nabq bay

Please has this hotel a jetty to get to the sea for snorkling and please where is it I know the holiday village the albertros Moderna ia it along this stretch of hotels, and who offers a good price on this hotel please.Thank you Sue f

UK
Level Contributor
26 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sharm Grand Plaza Jetty/what part of nabq bay

Yes it has a jetty for snorkelling from. No idea where it is but it's near the union jack pub if you know that. We've booked for October and I just basically googled the resort and compared a load of websites. We ended up booking thro fresh holidays.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
769 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sharm Grand Plaza Jetty/what part of nabq bay

Sue F, Fresh Holidays and Travel Republic do similar prices VERY GOOD DEALS at mo'!

Liggles will you put a review on here when you return as me and my girlfriend have booked a week from 29 November.

Cheers.

1baloo

UK
Level Contributor
26 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sharm Grand Plaza Jetty/what part of nabq bay

Absolutely 1Baloo! Must admit I'm getting a bit more nervous as it gets nearer due to the recent reviews. We're going with first time travellers to Sharm/Egypt and although we know what to expect, I want it to be fantastic for them.

One positive so far (before even arriving) is that we considered upgrading to a junior suite which wasn't available to book through fresh holidays. I emailed the hotel and got an answer from the manager. I ended up phoning him to ask his opinion and when I was put through to him he remembered my name from the email and told me to wait until we get there, as their family rooms are actually bigger than a junior suite (we have a kid). He said on arrival he would show us the options available and we could change or stay in our booked rooms as we wished.

He was very kind and helpful and put me in a very positive frame of mind regarding customer service. Time will tell and I will post an honest review of the hotel once our hol is over :)

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
769 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sharm Grand Plaza Jetty/what part of nabq bay

Not long to go now Liggles!

We have booked a Deluxe Room which hopefully will have unrestricted sea views as the girlfriend loves sitting out on the balcony after sunbathing before going out for dinner and in the late evening before bed....nice way to end the day.

i emailed the hotel too and got a quick full reply back from them...EXCELLENT SERVICE...let's hope it carries on throughout our holiday at end of November.

I'm sure you know but don't pay the VISA fee if only staying in Sharm (Sinai) region....you don't need it.

1baloo

5. Re: Sharm Grand Plaza Jetty/what part of nabq bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, October 06, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Nabq Bay