We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

royal grand azure- rixos group

venlo nederlands
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
royal grand azure- rixos group

can anybody give me some info about the changes that will be after the 1 of october? and can anybody give me some info about the new welness- spa when it will be ready?? xxjean

Brentwood, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
21. Re: royal grand azure- rixos group

Dear Kelly

We are coming to RGA on 1st November and have been reading the comments about the building work etc., I hope we will enjoy our stay this year as much as we did last year. Please could you confirm that you recieved the e-mail regarding having rooms for us and our son & wife fairly close. Not sure if I sent the e-mail to the correct address.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Val Dorey

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
348 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: royal grand azure- rixos group

Dear Kelly, Have spoken with Thomas Cook and they say its not able to book it for us?

hornchurch
Level Contributor
364 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: royal grand azure- rixos group

oh dear, such a lot of negative reviews on here now are really worried about going to this hotel at the moment. Hopefully, building work can be finished for new year. Also, kelly still not being sold in uk via thomas cook as you said can you please enlighten?

scotland
Level Contributor
1,841 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: royal grand azure- rixos group

Hi all, I am new to this forum as looking at hotels for nxt year.

This hotel is in the Thomson/First Choice book.

Liz

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1 post
17 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: royal grand azure- rixos group

you will have a great time the hotel and staff are fantastic we were there in sept for the first time and are going back for xmas and new year can't wait

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
348 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: royal grand azure- rixos group

Tried to book this hotel from Gatwick for next May but they said it is not bookable with Thomas Cook and they have never heard of it, what is the problem we have stayed at the LTI grand Azure Please Kelly tell us what Im doing wrong.

Sharm El Sheikh...
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
27. Re: royal grand azure- rixos group

Dear All

Rixos Sharm el Sheikh is available with Thomas Cook, Booking.com and Inspired Luxury Travel.

If you are having any problems please email me kelly.walmsley@rixos.com

Thank you

Kelly Walmsley

London
Level Contributor
627 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: royal grand azure- rixos group

We have booked to go back here in May with TC. £2300 for 2adults one child the half term week I think

Edited: 3:40 pm, January 18, 2013
Northampton, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
29. Re: royal grand azure- rixos group

Hi Kelly

Have just sent you an email via the website. Hotel sounds lovely and we look forward to coming to stay.

My biggest concern is if you play loud music on the beach? And also if you are able to just go for a swim in the sea or is it just from a jetty. I love love love snorkelling but also just like to have a relaxing swim sometimes.

Sorry to sound picky but our holidays are precious.

Thanks you.

Wendy

venlo nederlands
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: royal grand azure- rixos group

the snorkelling is from the jetty and is wonderful.but you cant swim directly from the beach because off the coral reef its forbidden,you can only swim in the sea from the jetty ,

Get answers to your questions about Nabq Bay