We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Xmas Weather

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Xmas Weather

Hi Guys going to Sharm on 13th December for 13 nights and was woundering will it be bikini weather or pants an jumper.

I know the nights are cold but I want to enjoy the days by the pool, I have been told that it is really windy and cold.

Any advice would be great.

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Xmas Weather

Hi, just seen your post. We travelled to Sharm last year for Christmas + New Year and the weather was fab. Not a cloud in the sky apart from one afternoon, the day time temperatures were low to mid 20's so lovely to sunbathe in, the sun rises early and also sets early probably about half four then it does go a little cooler so probably lightweight cardigans or jumpers but then again after a couple of drinks you probably won't feel it ! Even at night it was still about 15 - 17 degrees so a pleasant english summers night. Believe me compared to being in England in December the weather in Sharm is fabulous. As I speak I am trying to find a hotel again for this year but everything has gone up in price !! Enjoy your holiday.

2. Re: Xmas Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, December 17, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Nabq Bay