We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wifi in Jaz Mirabel Park

Cromer, United...
Level Contributor
109 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
wifi in Jaz Mirabel Park

Hi going to the Park on thursday and wanted to know if anyone knows the charge of hiring the wifi in the Jaz Mirabel Park and also do they have lap tops to hire

Thanks Julia

england
Level Contributor
48 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wifi in Jaz Mirabel Park

Hi Julia...just booked to go in November. How was your stay?!?

Do you need to pay for wi fi and what plug adaptors do I need?

Also are beach/pool towels and a hairdryer provided?

Sorry ....load of questions...and any tips?

Many Thanks

E x

MERSEYSIDE
Level Contributor
17 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: wifi in Jaz Mirabel Park

Hi, just noticed your questions are the ones I need answering.... Can you let me know the answers please, (seeing as no one had the decency to answer you!!!)

thanks,

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
35 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: wifi in Jaz Mirabel Park

Hi Julia

We have just come back from Jaz Mirabel Beach but Im assuming the same system operates in the Park.

Essentially they only have free wifi in reception. I think there is another system called Miranet or something similar which costs; but I didnt pursue that avenue. You tend to find everyone flocks to reception to get the wifi, and sometimes you cant access it as its overloaded; in particular around 5-6 in the evening; then it mysteriously seems to switch off completely around 6.30/7!

Think it is highly unlikely that you can lap tops to hire..

Jan- Sam, you need normal European adaptors. Beach/pool towels are provided but you can have to present a towel card to get them (which they give you at the start of your stay) and we had a hairdryer in our bathroom (we had superior room) but assume it is the same across the board..

Feel free to contact me if you need more help!

4. Re: wifi in Jaz Mirabel Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 09, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Nabq Bay