We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wi Fi at club magic life

Surrey, UK
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Topic
Wi Fi at club magic life

Hello,

Just wondered if anyone can comment on the availability of wifi at club magic life? I'm planning on using viber on iPhone to avoid hefty call charges and the other half is taking iPad so no doubt he will be grateful for wifi at some point.

Thanks in advance

Hayley

llantwit fardre
Level Contributor
650 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wi Fi at club magic life

dont know about wifi specifically but there were free internet pcs which we used and there were people sitting in various places with their laptops out. I am sure someone more knowledgeable will reply soon. We came back 13/5 and had a fab time. For us definitely the best hotel we have stayed in in Sharm/Makadi Bay .We are looking to rebook for our Winter holiday next year

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
482 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wi Fi at club magic life

Our grandaughter used wifi,just beside the american/disco bar. You see everyone sitting around that area using wifi. Great hotel,you will love it.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
451 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wi Fi at club magic life

hi we stayed here in May and i picked up wifi just outside disco area on their patio bit i managed to viber my daughter bk home

4. Re: Wi Fi at club magic life

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, June 29, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Nabq Bay