We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea Club Aqua Park

Dublin, Dublin...
Level Contributor
19 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Sea Club Aqua Park

Hi, Does anyone know when this park is opening we are heading in July and it would be nice to know, have emailed to hotel but no joy to date

West Country
Level Contributor
1,460 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sea Club Aqua Park

The sea group resorts home page appears not to be working at the moment and any date I put into the hotels4u website for the next few months simply brought up a "not available" notice.

Perhaps, with the abundance of hotels and the down turn in tourist numbers, the hotel won't be opening for a while ?.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sea Club Aqua Park

dont think they have started building it yet

north yorkshire
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sea Club Aqua Park

yeah i would like to know too just got back from sunrise tirana and saw this hotel and it looks lovely was thinking to book here for next yr.

England
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sea Club Aqua Park

Does it look like it's almost completed........have booked to go in a couple of months?!

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
97 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sea Club Aqua Park

If you look in the thomson book, at the cssr and the sea club aqua park it looks like the same hotel, we have just booked this hotel for next year, think they are just changing the name.

Lou

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sea Club Aqua Park

I am thinking of bookin this hotel for my family in late January 2013. But I've read the reviews and would like to know if it really IS open for business. Can anyone enlighten me on this

Level Contributor
109 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Sea Club Aqua Park

hi, they have said it will be opening this month, so u will have no problem bookig for jan

bracknell
Level Contributor
61 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sea Club Aqua Park

Was thinking of Christmas, if anyone goes before then would luv to kow what it is like

scotland
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Sea Club Aqua Park

If you look on sea club aqua park hotels Facebook page you will see photos of the new hotel , it should open this month.

Hemel Hempstead...
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sea Club Aqua Park

I've booked for the 3rd of December 2012 at only £299 all inclusive with Fleetway travel, so all systems I guess are go for the new Sea Club Aquapark.