We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Albatros Moderna

St.Andrews Fife
Level Contributor
126 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Royal Albatros Moderna

We are heading for the RAM in 3 weeks so of course I have began to read the reviews for this hotel, this will be our third trip to this hotel which we have come to love, I note that all reviews are responded to by the management good or bad and have to say not many bad ones. I think this is a brilliant idea, it certainly shows that the management of the RAM clearly care and pay attention to what their guests think, it also shows how important this site is to both holiday makers and hotel managements alike.

Well done RAM in showing the way forward.

TOM

LONDON
Level Contributor
171 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Royal Albatros Moderna

Going in August cant wait!

Morecambe
Level Contributor
3,842 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Royal Albatros Moderna

Its a fantastic hotel with fantastic staff , im looking to book my 16th holiday at this hotel :)

Liverpool
Level Contributor
27 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Royal Albatros Moderna

Roll on August for us as well.

With it being the last hotel on the strip are there any nearby shops or bars about?

Morecambe
Level Contributor
3,842 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Royal Albatros Moderna

Hi its a good 15 min walk t9o la strada but you can get a taxi outside the hotel for £1 or £2

LONDON
Level Contributor
171 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Royal Albatros Moderna

I have been asking the same Question.

Morecambe
Level Contributor
3,842 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Royal Albatros Moderna

Sorry not been on much lately , any questions regarding the royal albatros just ask x

LONDON
Level Contributor
171 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Royal Albatros Moderna

Bars to visit of a night locally?

Morecambe
Level Contributor
3,842 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Royal Albatros Moderna

Viva Bar , Bar 1 , 3 crowns, bus stop and many more , 5 mins in a taxi .

9. Re: Royal Albatros Moderna

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:15 pm, June 18, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Nabq Bay