We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sky Sports in Naama Bay?

London, England
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Sky Sports in Naama Bay?

My husband and I are going to the Sea Life Resort near Naama Bay on the 21st February for a week and unfortunately this clashes with Tottenham playing in a cup final at Wembley on the 24th Feb...you can imagine how unpopular this has made me!! Does anyone know of any bars that would have sky sports on big screens and likely to show English football?

Any suggestions or help would be gratefully received!

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,863 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Sky Sports in Naama Bay?

Hi Naama is about 20 min drive from Nabq. In Naama the Camel bar and Tavern have screens showing live sport. Some hotels will show them as well.

2. Re: Sky Sports in Naama Bay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, September 20, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Nabq Bay