We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A country side people at Parque Histórico Guayaquil

Guayaquil, Guayas
1 post
Save Topic
A country side people at Parque Histórico Guayaquil

Would you like to dance with local people? At Parque Histórico Guayaquil you can enjoy a pleasant environment with the country people of the ecuadorian Coast. Their house made of "bambú" , typical songs and clothing will make you a part of this...

More info: www.parquehistorico.com

Guayaquil-Ecuador

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: A country side people at Parque Histórico Guayaquil

Ecuador is certainly a beautiful country, everywhere I'd been is a new paradise for me......the highlands is like heaven with those beautiful Andes mountains and spectacular Snow covered Volcanoes, the Galapagos & the rain forest out of this world but my favor place perhaps is whithout a doubt Guayaquil, located right on the south of the Ecuadorean Shore, Guayaquil offers so many attractions that I have to go there everytime I am visiting Ecuador, after all is the biggest city in Ecuador, now they are opening the new International Airport, three times bigger than the one that they used to have becoming more attractive for tourists and International Airlines.

My advice Go to Guayaquil and take all the tours availables, you will enjoy them.

2. Re: A country side people at Parque Histórico Guayaquil

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, August 15, 2009