Ive scoured and scoured various forums and the general response to this is - wait until you get to Lima, hop on a bus and get to the border - but what then?
Ive got a few questions hopefully someone can help with:
1. I want a really compfy bus where I can lay down and sleep without too much movie noise etc Which company is best for this?
2. Is there a direct bus, straight through, so I dont have to change? Im not really interested in changing, even if there is a cost saving. I dont want the hassle.
3. Where in Lima, do I get the bus from - is there just one main bus station? I only ask so that i know where to ask the taxi to take me
4. What time do the buses go? In particular the direct ones?
5. Am I right in thinking it's going to cost about $70
Thanks everyone, much appreciated.