We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Have 3 days at the end of a Missions Trip-What to do.....

Which Guayaquil hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sacramento...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Have 3 days at the end of a Missions Trip-What to do.....

I am going on a Missions Trip in July with my church and will be outside of Guayaquil for 10 days. I was just informed that we can add days on the end of the trip and I would like to do so.

For those seasoned travelers to Ecuador, what are the must sees? I would love to go into the Amazon Jungle and the Galapagos Island. Any other recommendations? How many days would you add?

Thanks in advance.

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
107 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Have 3 days at the end of a Missions Trip-What to do.....

You cannot do either (Galapagos or Jungle) with three days from GYE. MAybe you could stay longer? Otherwise I suggest not to miss beautiful Quito before returning home.

Sacramento...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Have 3 days at the end of a Missions Trip-What to do.....

Thanks so much crewtips - I will see what I can do to stay longer. I have a 2 week break in between this missions trip and my next to Mexico but I will probably never have ths opportunity to go to Ecuador so I want to make sure I see as much as I can. I checked out Quito - and I love it. I love ruins and anything that goes way way waaaaaaay back. This sounds like something right up my alley. Thanks again for your suggestion!

3. Re: Have 3 days at the end of a Missions Trip-What to do.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, October 30, 2012