We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Labne is right....

USA
1 post
Save Topic
Labne is right....

I am from Guayaquil, Ecuador. I left Guayaquil, when I was 15. Ecuador is considered the second country to live in after retirement. It was announced by CNN Worldwide News. I went 3 years ago with my young kid and we had a BLAST......He attended at Escuela Espirito Santo for six months and learned Spanish. From time to time, Guayaquil has gone through for a lot of changes and renovations. It is still safe, depending where you live. On the other hand, Quito is also a beautiful city to live and visit as well. its weather is wonderful. I miss my country for many reasons!!! My husband and I are planning in moving there with our kids. My husband has never been there but just hearing good things from me and family members and my son, he wants to live and raise our kids there. Ecuador is a wonderful country to live and raise your kids, you must find the right place to live and raise your kids. Like everywhere else!!!!!!

1. Re: Labne is right....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, May 04, 2010