We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trogir in September

London
1 post
Save Topic
Trogir in September

What is the nightlife in Trogir in September like. Will there still be life or will it be like a ghost town.

Dubrovnik, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik, Zadar, Croatia
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trogir in September

trogir is not something for nightlife... but Split is quite close. There will still be a lot of people around in September!

Brighton and Hove...
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
Level Contributor
5,781 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trogir in September

Trogir will be busy. Nightlife is pretty much bar based.

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
957 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trogir in September

Hi,

a ghost town? never! ;-) since you are from London, I think that you'll like a night life in Trogir; lot's of bars in the center, cute people and as they said "over the bridge" - peninsula Ciovo; anyhow, Split is not far, but, we used to go first in Trogir (until 1 o'clock) and then to Primosten (discoteque Aurora); the "ins" change every year, so write to me on July and I would know "where to go"

bye

jeanne

Trogir
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Trogir in September

Trogir nightlife is based in old city mostly , plenty of bars on "riva" lots of cute Croatian girls. For the night clubs i think Split or Primosten r better solutions.

5. Re: Trogir in September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:29 am, September 25, 2009