We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trogir to Split

England
Level Contributor
186 posts
148 reviews
Save Topic
Trogir to Split

How long does this journey take and what is the best way of getting there? Are there any good day trips from Trogir? Thanks

USA
Level Contributor
1,145 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Trogir to Split

Thanks a lot morana! He (my dad) is taking a day trip today to medugorje and mostar from dubrovnik and then leaves tomorrow for 2 days in korcula. From there he ferries to split. Hour was originally trying to figure out if he should drive to trogir, but this will be easier for him I think! Is there a name for the boat?

USA
Level Contributor
1,145 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Trogir to Split

Morana

Sorry I asked. Saw the name in one of your previous posts! 3 sisters.

USA
Level Contributor
1,145 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Trogir to Split

Morana

Just wanted to take a minute to thank you again for the boat tip. I had gotten ahold of my father and told him about the boat. He took the trip and was very happy he did. Hour said it was.a great trip to trogir and that it helped since parking has always been an issue for him in trogir...his driver even had time to enjoy some pivo since they went by boat. My father would recommend the boat trip for anyone going from split to trogir or vice versa. He was very impressed!

Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Trogir to Split

jeanne67

Thanks so much on the advice about the main bus from trogia to split. It made our day a pleasant one not being on the bus for too long

regards spider

15. Re: Trogir to Split

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, October 03, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Trogir
Recent Conversations