We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rovinji to Ljubljana

Hong Kong
Level Contributor
159 posts
Save Topic
Rovinji to Ljubljana

We would like to go from Rovinj to Ljubljana in early Aug but when we search the website http://www.ap-ljubljana.si/eng , it is said that no connection between the two. I just doubt if I type anything wrong. Can anyone tell me if there is direct bus / train? What is the timetable? Many thanks.

UK
Destination Expert
for Istria, Rovinj, Pula
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rovinji to Ljubljana

There is a bus from Rovinj to Ljubljana ever day departing 16.40 arriving 20.45. There is also another bus that goes from Pula.

There is a train that goes from Pula but takes longer than the bus. See www.pulainfo.hr You would need to keep checking because quite often the schedules change!

Hong Kong
Level Contributor
159 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Rovinji to Ljubljana

Can you please tell me which bus company has a direct bus from Rovinj to Ljubljana? Thanks

UK
Destination Expert
for Istria, Rovinj, Pula
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rovinji to Ljubljana

The bus company is Fils - Information www.fils.hr

Hong Kong
Level Contributor
159 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Rovinji to Ljubljana

many thanks!

Atlanta, GA, USA
Level Contributor
412 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rovinji to Ljubljana

Hi guys! The site says "no runs until further notice", but I wondered if that was a translation mistake. Does it for sure run all days? And do you know roughly how much it costs, and if you need to buy tickets ahead of time or just before the bus? My parents and I are looking to go from Rovinj to Ljubljana on a Friday evening in late May, and want to make sure everything goes smoothly. We'll have been renting a car in Croatia (from Zagreb) but assuming it's expensive to take the car into Slovenia.

Thanks!

UK
Destination Expert
for Istria, Rovinj, Pula
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rovinji to Ljubljana

The best thing to do is email the bus company.

7. Re: Rovinji to Ljubljana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:24 am, March 15, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Rovinj