We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rovinj - Hotel Eden or Hotel Park

Which Rovinj hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Liskeard
Level Contributor
17 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Rovinj - Hotel Eden or Hotel Park

We are looking to go to Rovinj for a holiday next month and cannot make up our minds between the 3star Park or the 4star Eden. I have read that the rooms are tiny in the Park, but there is building work going on at the Eden.

We are a couple with no children, not that bothered by hotel entertainment.

If anyone can help, I would appreciate it

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Istria
Level Contributor
11,128 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rovinj - Hotel Eden or Hotel Park

Have a look at this recent post regarding building work next door to the Hotel Eden :-

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g303833-i8813-k4…

Room Sizes (Hotel Eden) :-

maistra.com/Accommodation/…Rooms_and_Suites

You can also see how they compare to the Hotel Park :-

maistra.com/Accommodation/…Rooms_and_Suites

Lots of other hotels to choose from as well :-

maistra.com/Accommodation/Hotels_Istria_Croa…

Happy planning!

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
638 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rovinj - Hotel Eden or Hotel Park

We stayed at the Park last year ( Aug 2010) and found the rooms ok , just remember to get a sea view room as the back rooms overlook the carpark,

Haddington, United...
Destination Expert
for Haddington, East Lothian
Level Contributor
4,098 posts
214 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rovinj - Hotel Eden or Hotel Park

We stayed at the Park last year and were given a 3 bedroom suite which was huge just for the two of us because apparently we were the only one's to pay for a sea view. The building work around the Eden was causing a lot of problems. There is talk of them knocking down the Park & rebuilding it so I would give it a go while it is still there.

South Yorkshire
Level Contributor
94 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rovinj - Hotel Eden or Hotel Park

Hi

You might have booked your holiday by now but we returned from the Park yesterday and had an amazing week. Lovely hotel, fantastic location - you will love Rovinj (extremely hot temperatures tho)

Stoke-on-Trent
Level Contributor
7 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rovinj - Hotel Eden or Hotel Park

Hotel Park is better, we have just returned! it was lovely and in a much better location for walking to the old town and the beach through the forrest than hotel eden . Hotel eden is a little further out - plus you dont get the views like you do with hotel park x

Manchester
Level Contributor
60 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rovinj - Hotel Eden or Hotel Park

Hotel Park has the ambience and location - Eden is a bit more laid back and higher spec but to me lacks the character of the Park. Hotel park every time for me - going back for 5th time in August ! cant wait !

Northants
Destination Expert
for Rovinj, Sissi
Level Contributor
1,060 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Rovinj - Hotel Eden or Hotel Park

Eden is a bit more upmarket but a little further away from the old town than Park.

Park sea view rooms have fantastic views of the old town.

Have you thought about Istra on Red Island?

8. Re: Rovinj - Hotel Eden or Hotel Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, June 07, 2013