We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Amfora, Rabac

Which Rabac hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Somerset, United...
Level Contributor
168 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Amfora, Rabac

we were on the point of booking a week at this hotel and most of the TA reviews were OK, until we read one review which stated that there was a night club directly below the hotel which stayed open until 5am! No one else seems to have mentioned this, any info would be greatly appreciated.

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Istria
Level Contributor
11,026 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Amfora, Rabac

I would not worry too much about this. I have read the review in question and it was written in August 2007. None of the recent reviews mention any noise from the nightclub. If you book I would request a quiet room, high floor as a special request. Even though this is not guaranteed I am sure the hotel will do its best to accommodate your request if possible. Good luck!

Somerset, United...
Level Contributor
168 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Amfora, Rabac

Thanks for that Welshtraveller, thats good enough for me.

3. Re: Hotel Amfora, Rabac

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, August 08, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Rabac