We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel fortuna

Which Porec hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
hotel fortuna

hi am going to hotel fortuna at begining of september, looking forward to it but worried about the loud music people keep saying they can hear! also wandering if there will be anything left of the hotel by time we get there, is it really that bad? does anyone know? thanks

Redhill, United...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel fortuna

Hello Deborah, I understand your concerns about the Hotel Fortuna. We are the people that you may have read about who have been returning for 15 years. Why would we do that if it was so bad ?

It is true that the rooms are basic etc., the rooms are spotlessly clean and the staff are wonderful, a credit to the hotel. The General Manager was VERY receptive to any concerns the guests had. We had a room at the back of the hotel and experienced NO NOISE whatsoever.

The food was good and despite what you may have read about food poisoning, we met some of the affected people that told us that this was a bug, not bad food. Please enjoy your holiday. Poreč is the most wonderful place that you can imagine, the hotel will be intact when you go there :)

I will be VERY happy to answer any concerns you may have.

Edited: 6:07 pm, July 08, 2013
Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel fortuna

thanks for your information concerning the food,i i thought it proberly was a bug as people have always said the food is good!! the rooms dont bother us as long as they are clean, im sure we will have a lovely time peoples expectations vary but reading some of the comments put a negative aspect on it! feel better now thank you for replying x

3. Re: hotel fortuna

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 11, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Porec