We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

one day trip in late november, is that still good?

Which Plitvice Lakes National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Aarhus, Denmark
Level Contributor
81 posts
1 review
Save Topic
one day trip in late november, is that still good?

I am thinking of making a one-day trip in croatia at late november (23/24). Are Plitivce lakes still good at that time? I am quite afraid when I'll get there, there will only be trees without leaves. I saw the weather forecast is saying the temperature will fall below 0 soon.

Or should I just change my destination to other cities like Dubrovnik?

Dubrovnik, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik, Zadar, Croatia
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: one day trip in late november, is that still good?

If you are lucky enough, you will see Plitvice covered in snow and ice and that is one amazing moment! However, it is most likely it will just be a grim, fall day... Plitvice are always beautiful so they are absolutely worth seeing but the lakes are more beautiful in late Spring and Summer and early Fall than in Winter.

2. Re: one day trip in late november, is that still good?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, November 21, 2013