We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travels to/from Plitvice Lakes

Minnesota
Level Contributor
5 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Travels to/from Plitvice Lakes

I think we will be going by bus from Split to Plitvice Lakes. But can I get a bus from Plitvice Lakes to Rijeka and how much time would it take? We considered a car rental but have read it's not great to have one in Pula, Rovinj and Porec. Can we do that by bus? Then what is the best way to get from Istria to Ljublijana - train, bus? LOTS OF TRAVEL ????! Thanks

County Donegal...
Level Contributor
2,116 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travels to/from Plitvice Lakes

Hi

Sorry,i can't help you on Plitvice to Rijeka but if your 2nd question means,can you do Rijeka to Pula,Rovinj & Porec by bus?,the answer is yes,no problem

Istria to Ljubljana is also no problem by bus

www.ap-ljubljana.si/eng/vozni_eng.php?uIfr=1

2. Re: Travels to/from Plitvice Lakes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:42 am, December 29, 2010